Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 29, 2012

Two days in a row!

How 'bout that???
So today is a very depressing day for me.  My husband is a salesman, and works solely on commission.  The rent is due by Thursday.  We have $0.00 coming in this week.  My check is only enough to pay the bills, and buy health insurance (1/4 of my salary!)  So I can't even juggle any money; there is none.  This recession has hit us hard.  First we lost our business, then our home, now we are living paycheck to paycheck, and not even making it.  I am trying so hard to trust in God, to have faith that he will provide.  Somehow, it's easier when we're not in such dire straits.

 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7 

I could use your prayers.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment