Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

In The Beginning......

I have been following several personal finance, organization, cooking, and home decor blogs for quite awhile now, and many times I've thought, "I could do that...." because hey, I've been doing that for a long time now.
About me:
I am a 50 year old mom of 6. Five grown children and one growing boy, aged 7. I'm married to the most wonderful man. It took a long time for him to find me, though. While I was waiting I was a single (divorced) mother making ends meet by waiting tables and clipping coupons. I had a full time job and a part time job, and I was a full time college student. I did not receive any child support, but that is a different story, and I don't want to be negative.
I am a Christian who spent some time away from church, and after marrying Mr. Right, who is Jewish, and at his insistence, we made our way back. To my delight, he was baptized not too long ago. It's funny how God works. You could say mysterious.
So I invite you to join me. I may not always have time to post, and I may not always be exciting, but I'm gonna give it a shot. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment