Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A little more about me:
We moved into an old, small house about a year ago.  Our bigger, newer home became too expensive, and we'd lost our construction business, all of this due to the current economic mess.  Our current home is about 1/2 the size of our old home.  We got rid of tons of stuff before and during our move, but we still seem to have tons of stuff.  It is suffocating.  My husband is a smart guy, and he isn't really optimistic about the immediate future, as far as the US dollar is concerned.  We had originally planned on living here for only a year, to regroup, but now it seems that we will be stuck living here awhile longer.
So.  I am going to go room by room and purge and fix.  Don't have a schedule yet.  But I am going to post pictures, even though it may be humiliating. Also, I will be looking to unload our storage unit.  At this moment in time, what we've paid for storage hasn't surpassed the value of items we are storing, but it's just a matter of time.  I did get a great deal, and we are only paying about 1/2 of the going rate.   This will take some time, folks, but I'd love for you to join me and motivate me!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this! I can't wait to see photos! You should open up a twitter account and start a facebook page, too. Those are excellent ways to find and connect with other bloggers and people who want to read blogs like yours. Lord knows there's not time for all of this, but it sure is fun!

    ReplyDelete