Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 17, 2011

How About A Post Every 2 Months?...................

Seems like that's how it's turning out, anyhow. 

Money I've spent/saved so far this week:

Walgreen's

Purchased 4 Arm & Hammer deodorant for 3.96 + tax.  I did NOT use RR's because there was a limit of 4 (Wags coupon) and I have one RR worth $6.  I had run into Wags on my lunch hour to grab a sale flyer, and saw that these were on sale.  This is the only deodorant that my husband will use, so I took this rare opportunity to get 'em cheap.  I will have to spend my RR by Monday, so will look to see if I can roll it, and maybe get even more deodorant.

CVS:

Started the week with $8 in ECB's from last week, which I had rolled a couple of times.  All I did this week was purchase 2 Colgate Sensitive toothpaste for $7.98.  Since I had a coupon for $1, and one for .35 I needed a filler.  I bought a bag of 1/2 price Valentine candy to share at work.  OOP was .63 and I got my $7.98 back.

I will go to Rite Aid tomorrow or Saturday.  And then ShopRite, but only if I can save big-time, as we have plenty of food, and only need milk and bread.

2 comments:

  1. I would love for you to share your deals with the "Link Up Lounge"! Every Friday, there will be a link up dedicated just for deals! Hope to see you there!

    www.linkuplounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my pet peeves about Register Rewards and Extra Care Bucks. We like to say that they are like money, but they aren't in a variety of ways. You can get change from a $10 bill, but you can't get change from a $10 RR.

    Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies! See you next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete